Trusted Contributor

Does anybody own a Samsung Galaxy s5?

If so, how do you like it? I have an iPhone 4s right now, and I probably won't be getting a new phone for a few months, but I've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy s5. I really like the bigger screen. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anybody own a Samsung Galaxy s5?

I am in the market myself...I wanted the Kindle Fire Phone but it received bad reviews and my son the techno wizard talked me out of it..

He has the Samsung Galaxy 5s and loves it..so that is what I will probably end up getting since I have the 4 now and had the 3 in the past lol..

Not that i use it for 1/2 of what it can do..

My daughter has the iphone 5 and loves it though..

Frequent Contributor

I do not have the Galaxy 5S; however, I do have a Samsung Express, and I really like it. In fact, my last three phones have been Samsung, I have liked each one of them, and have had no problems with any of them. Love Samsung phones!

Good luck in your decision.

Esteemed Contributor

We get a new phone next week. As we have been a Samsung family it will either be Galaxy 5 or, since DH.likes games, a LGG3.
Honored Contributor

DH and I have 3s's and we just bought our son the 5s. the screen is slightly bigger and its profile is thinner...graphics are better and it is fast!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

I purchased the Galaxy S5 in June. It was an upgrade from the S3. I love it. Although, as a previous poster said, I probably don't use 1/2 of the features of this phone, I love it nonetheless.

Frequent Contributor

I've had the Galaxy S5 for a while now. I am a Droid fan and this phone is perfect for me. The photo quality is very impressive. I like the big screen and the thin profile. I think it's very user-friendly.

Respected Contributor

My daughter has one and loves it. I have a Note 3. I love mine too.

Respected Contributor

I do, got it 3 weeks ago. My first smart phone, lol.

I'm growing up.

love it

Honored Contributor

I have a Galaxy S4 and I love it. I don't know how different the S5 is.

My DH has an LG G3 and wishes he had gotten the same phone as me. His phone takes terrible pictures and the speaker on it is terrible. Unless he has the phone on speaker phone, you cannot understand a word he is saying. It sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

My S4 was my first time with a smartphone so it took me awhile to get used to it. But we had a Galaxy tablet as well and it's very similar.

We both got our phones in February. I've not had a bit of trouble with mine and I even dropped it in the toilet. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} His has already had to be replaced because it just went wonky.