Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies! hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful sunday. it is time for the ladies from new jersey. is anyone going to be around watching tonight? we are not even half way through the season and it feels like this has all dragged on for some reason!

SEASON 6, EPISODE 9

"There Will Be Bloodwork"

The ladies each deal with some monumental life changes.
Ep 9: There Will Be Bloodwork

The ladies each deal with some monumental life changes. Dina says goodbye to her long-time assistant Luke, while Teresa and her husband Rino tackle a medical scare. Meanwhile, the Giudices strive to live a normal life amidst the cloud of their guilty plea and Amber receives startling news from her doctor.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Teresa Giudice May Get House Arrest AND Still Get To Film Real Housewives

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new jersey.....9/14/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 9/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

Teresa Giudice May Get House Arrest AND Still Get To Film Real Housewives

We've reached an all time low......filming while under house arrest...and I will still be watching! I did hear that their house is for sale.

Honored Contributor

If this happens, it is probably due to the four girls she has, and a way for her to pay back some of the money, just speculating.

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 DREAMON said:
On 9/14/2014 sunshine45 said:

Teresa Giudice May Get House Arrest AND Still Get To Film <em>Real Housewives</em>

We've reached an all time low......filming while under house arrest...and I will still be watching! I did hear that their house is for sale.

I'm watching the series on PBS.

The RHONJ is a big infomercial for Teresa's sentencing judge - to show him what a great mom she really is...and how religious too...constantly praying!

Frequent Contributor

This is moving slow.. bit boring .
Trusted Contributor

On 9/14/2014 MaryV said: This is moving slow.. bit boring .

Yes, ITA. Teresa is driving around her kids without wearing a seat belt and drinking a cup of coffee. She really is a good mother... NOT

Frequent Contributor

Her & Mellisa saying Florida like this: Flaahradah.
Frequent Contributor

Does anybody know why Dina doesn't talk to Caroline & Jac?
Super Contributor

My mother is a BC survivor and my sister is currently battling another type of cancer. I am completely fed up with Amber continuing to milk THE CANCER at every opportunity. While I feel badly for her, she needs to find something else to talk about.