Honored Contributor

of having a viewpoint if you can't have a viewpoint about anything worth having a viewpoint about?

*sigh*

Super Contributor

Anybody have a picture of a tiny violin playing? Lol

Honored Contributor
We are under a magnifying glass for sure.
Respected Contributor
On 9/2/2014 voyager1980 said:

To answer your question ( no reflection on the comments of the OP )

Honored Contributor

Hi, Kitty!Smile My question would be "what's the point of trying to make these forums something they're not?"

I thought the thread about the minimum wage was interesting, but it got pulled from the stage. We do the best we can with what we have, and probably need to find another forum for the topics deemed inappropriate by QVC.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor
On 9/2/2014 minkbunny said:
On 9/2/2014 voyager1980 said:

To answer your question ( no reflection on the comments of the OP )

You always have just what we need Minkbunny!

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 dooBdoo said:

Hi, Kitty!Smile My question would be "what's the point of trying to make these forums something they're not?"

I thought the thread about the minimum wage was interesting, but it got pulled from the stage. We do the best we can with what we have, and probably need to find another forum for the topics deemed inappropriate by QVC.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

That was an interesting one and not bad as far as I saw it.
Honored Contributor

I get your POINT, dooBdoo (HI btw!)

I know what the deal is here. My question was really rhetorical and posted out of frustration.

Calling this place "Viewpoints" is just dumb. Should be called Fl-uff.

Oh, that's right, you can't say Fl-uff. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

Very true and great idea.

Honored Contributor
On 9/2/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Hi, <em>Kitty</em>!Smile My question would be "what's the point of trying to make these forums something they're not?"

I get your POINT, dooBdoo (HI btw!)

I know what the deal is here. My question was really rhetorical and posted out of frustration.

Calling this place "Viewpoints" is just dumb. Should be called Fl-uff.

Oh, that's right, you can't say Fl-uff. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova