Honored Contributor

Subaru commercial with the little boy

Who ever came up with that one, just cracks me up. He gets the big car and is behind the wheel. I just love that one.

So, any commercial that's on now you just love to laugh about?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Subaru commercial with the little boy

I normally hate most commercials, but this one made me laugh...."your killin' me."

A cute little boy and in the world of truly obnoxious commercials, one that I can watch and smile.

I'm a dinosaur when it comes to commercials and still stuck loving the Clydesdales in the snow!

Contributor

I like that one but I hate the one with the little girl in her carseat imitating daddy racing in his Legacy around and speeding like an idiot. What a thing to teach your kid!

Respected Contributor

Subaru has the best commercials.

Yazova, the commercial you refer to is one for the Hyundai Sonata.

Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Allegheny said:

Subaru has the best commercials.

Yazova, the commercial you refer to is one for the Hyundai Sonata.

Oh okay maybe it is but I still don't like it.

Super Contributor

I love that Subaru commercial. When he's at the bank ATM and he yells ""I'm only 5"". Ha!

It's a good commercial.... It has people talking about it.

Honored Contributor

I will turn the normally muted sound ON to watch this commercial. That little boy is adorable.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I love this Subaru commercial! Also loved an earlier Subaru commercial with a little girl behind the wheel, and Dad is standing outside on the passenger side giving her driving instructions, but when she starts to back out of the driveway, the driver is his teenage daughter.
Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Yazova said:

I like that one but I hate the one with the little girl in her carseat imitating daddy racing in his Legacy around and speeding like an idiot. What a thing to teach your kid!

That one makes me smile. They're both having fun and the little girl is a very good actress for the couple seconds needed to get the point across as if she is saying "Do it again, Daddy!" Love it.

Honored Contributor

I like that one and the creative Maytag ones.