Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Carrie Underwood expecting first child

Thanks for sharing, although their baby name for either boy or girl wouldn't be my first choice. Or maybe it's a joke about the choice of name.

Honored Contributor

I do hope they are joking about the name. Kinda reminds me of Kim K naming her daughter North West.

Valued Contributor

colliemom3, off topic, but does your name come from having 3 collies? If so, I think they are beautiful dogs. I thought about getting a collie and then changed my mind and ended up with 3 shelties which look like miniature collies.

Honored Contributor

I had 3 but I have one now. I love Shelties. Our neighbor has one. Collies are definitely a lot of work as far as their grooming goes. Plus, I vaccum and clean floors a lot. They are such great dogs though so I knew what I was getting into.

Honored Contributor

They are kidding and I like their Joke! Fly Fishing ... Get it? Congrats to them and WOO HOO for a little cutie headed our way!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I thought their marriage was on the rocks.

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Preds said:

They are kidding and I like their Joke! Fly Fishing ... Get it? Congrats to them and WOO HOO for a little cutie headed our way!

I thought they were. Yes, I'm sure they have a beautiful baby. I do like them both and they are very attractive people as well.

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 missyw1 said:

I thought their marriage was on the rocks.

I didn't know that. I saw them on an OWN special about a year ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Respected Contributor

I'm happy for them! I figured the name was a joke, since her married name is Fisher.