Honored Contributor

Macy's has a Fiestaware sale today, 40% off, and they have Lapis Blue.

IMO a good Kohl's sale might be better if you're interested in sets, but Macy's does have pieces I haven't seen other places.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info Noel...... Have to say it now.....I don't shop at Macy's......don't care for that store at all.

Now, Kohl's is a different story. And yes, I would be interested in sets...... Want to wait right now to see all that Belleek will be offering tomorrow. And want to check out the Polish Stoneware once again...... Sounds like I have some figuring to do and shopping to do too.....

Once again, thanks for the info. Will let you know what I decide to get and when I get it.

Last night when I was in bed, had my TV on in the bedroom and was watching the French chef on the PBS Create channel......he was using Fiesta on his show....... I know several folks that have Fiesta for their everyday dishes and really like it very much. My sister sent me a "happy day" check, and just may have to apply some of that to the Fiesta dishes I would like to get......

Honored Contributor

You're welcome, Show Me Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

What is a ""happy day check"" and how do I get one? Happy shopping.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 cody said:

What is a "happy day check" and how do I get one? Happy shopping.Wink

That is what my loving sister calls a check when she sends a check to me. She loves me, and knows that there are some things I may be wanting or need, and knows I am pretty cost conscious of things. She has always been very good to me and has always been very generous......Consider myself to be very fortunate. I know I could never be that generous to her, just don't have it.......

Honored Contributor

We are having a tornado warning right now. Thundering, lightening, and pouring rain. The temps have really cooled off.

Getting ready to start my "Rose of Tralee" thread in a little while.......

Honored Contributor
I order Fiestaware from Macy's, ShowMe, when the store has good sales.
Respected Contributor
On 9/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 9/1/2014 cody said:

That is what my loving sister calls a check when she sends a check to me. She loves me, and knows that there are some things I may be wanting or need, and knows I am pretty cost conscious of things. She has always been very good to me and has always been very generous......Consider myself to be very fortunate. I know I could never be that generous to her, just don't have it.......

How sweet of your sister. How lucky you are. I wish I had had a sister, happy check or not. You are blessed.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 tansy said: I order Fiestaware from Macy's, ShowMe, when the store has good sales.

I don't think they will be able to beat the Kohl's price when I get my 15% Senior Discount and other things that Kohl's offers. Have been very lucky on some things at Kohl's...... I'm going to check out some other things too.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 cody said:
On 9/1/2014 ShowMe said:
On 9/1/2014 cody said:

How sweet of your sister. How lucky you are. I wish I had had a sister, happy check or not. You are blessed.

Yes, I know I am blessed.......She still calls me (74) her baby sister.......