Trusted Contributor

Remember the Twinies (ugh) they are back. If you watch Survivor that's where they'll be.

Jamma

Frequent Contributor

Just read that the Amazing Race is going to be on Friday nights now. It will start on September 26th. I guess everyone was finally tired to having it delayed week after week due to football or golf. I am so used to it being on Sundays, I will have to remind myself to watch on Fridays from now on.

Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 rolen said:

Just read that the Amazing Race is going to be on Friday nights now. It will start on September 26th. I guess everyone was finally tired to having it delayed week after week due to football or golf. I am so used to it being on Sundays, I will have to remind myself to watch on Fridays from now on.

We've been faithful views since TAR began. I didn't know it was moving to Fridays, though, so thanks for the heads up. I'm a little bummed because we already have some plans for the 26th, but we'll be able to record and watch over the weekend. Most of the time, we're home bodies on Friday nights anyway, but it will take some conscious reminding of myself to tune in. I just hope it's on early because I have a standing program that I watch at 9PM Central every Friday night (The Gaither Homecoming).

Honored Contributor

I have never watched AR, but look forward to the next season of Survivor.

Trusted Contributor
Survivor and the Amazing Race are two of my favorite shows. I even like the twinnies, although I know I am in the minority. I am looking forward to seeing them on Survivor this season, where they will be split up on different tribes and cannot squabble amongst themselves.
Honored Contributor
On 9/1/2014 rolen said:

ITA. I was often disappointed to turn the tv on and see 60 minutes. I don't understand why they don't allow enough time for the games. It's not like they went into overtime every week.
Honored Contributor
I watch both The Amazing Race and Survivor. I was really hoping to not see the Twinnies again after two times on AR. They're irritating.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor
On 9/1/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I watch both The Amazing Race and Survivor. I was really hoping to not see the Twinnies again after two times on AR. They're irritating.

I'm getting tired of these crossover participants. If the Brenchels show up, I'm done with Survivor.

Honored Contributor

Since I saw how they insulted our country and those that died in Korea? I'm surprised anyone watches a show that is produced by someone that showed such disrespect to our dead hero's.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor
On 9/1/2014 hckynut said:

Since I saw how they insulted our country and those that died in Korea? I'm surprised anyone watches a show that is produced by someone that showed such disrespect to our dead hero's.

Care to elaborate? I do not recall anything on Survivor about Korean War casualties.

There was an AR episode in Hanoi where they featured the B-52 monument.