Respected Contributor

Don't watch Kate + 8 , etc., but this First Day of School Pic was cute - especially the smiling dog !

Kate Gosselin Tweets First Day of School Pic
The Gosselin children
Courtesy Kate Gosselin 08/31/2014 AT 11:00 AM
Look at the school daze in those Gosselin faces!

The eight children of Kate and Jon Gosselin posed for the traditional first day of school picture – with a surprise photo bomb by the family dog. Cara and Mady are now in eighth grade, while the sextuplets – Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel – are in fourth grade.

"Happy 1st/2nd day of school!" Kate Gosselin Tweeted. "And, Shoka joined pic w/o being asked, stole the show w his smile."
Trusted Contributor

Re: Don't watch Kate + 8 , etc., but this First Day of School Pic was cute - especially the smiling dog !

That's an adorable photo. I LOVE the dog smiling too!

Honored Contributor

Re: Don't watch Kate + 8 , etc., but this First Day of School Pic was cute - especially the smiling dog !

Cute! The twins look more like dad. The septuplets, more like mom.
Esteemed Contributor

That is cute. They are really growing up. Love the dog.

Respected Contributor

Cute pic.
Honored Contributor

I think the dog is smiling because they finally took him out of his kennel and he has some human companionship!

Super Contributor

On 9/1/2014 missyw1 said: Cute! The twins look more like dad. The septuplets, more like mom.
LOL! None of them look like Kate ....Lucky for them!
Valued Contributor

I don't normally post negative comments, but that dog is awfully well-groomed for having just casually joined the pictureSmile Love the kids!

Respected Contributor

I can't believe the oldest girls are in 8th grade wow!

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful family......by all accounts Kate is doing a wonderful job in her role as parent.