Regular Contributor

I don't know where the time went this year. Anyone else feel like that?

Trusted Contributor

I TOTALLY feel like that! It just hit me a few minutes ago when I saw ""September 1"" staring back at me on my calendar.

Soon QVC will be in the swing of Christmas full time.

Super Contributor

This year has gone very fast. We sold our home in May, moved, and now are awaiting our first Fall and Winter in the Midwest. It seems like a half hour ago that I was standing in my southern CA kitchen deciding what to pack and what to donate, Wow!

Honored Contributor

Yep. When we woke up this morning, I said to my husband "It's September 1st. It's fall."

I don't care that it's going to be in the 90's all week. To me, Labor Day signals the start of fall. COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it's the first of the month, it's also "rabbit rabbit" day!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Hard for you to believe? Hard for me to believe as 45 years ago my youngest child was born on Sept. 1st and it was Labor Day! Guess it's a perfect day to have a baby.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Trusted Contributor
On 9/1/2014 michlady1 said:

Hard for you to believe? Hard for me to believe as 45 years ago my youngest child was born on Sept. 1st and it was Labor Day! Guess it's a perfect day to have a baby.

Esteemed Contributor

Regular Contributor

hi all...Gidget what is rabbit, rabbit day?

Honored Contributor

This has been a horrid summer for us. Long hospitalization and eventually the death of a loved family member - the weather has been awful and , in general, just a bad few months.We went to a party with my gang I have hung out with for many years and all they talked about were their problems with their kids.It made me glad I don't have kids. I am looking forward to returning to Florida and being in the sun and just hitting reset on our lives. Getting back to our winter activities and friends will be nice too.

I did do some minor fall decorating this weekend and that at least looks cheerful.

Esteemed Contributor

For me, the summer went by too quickly.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust