Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone still play Candy Crush?

I am wondering if anyone on here plays candy crush. I am now on level 421. I cant believe it! And all without spending one cent to play! (I play on face book via my computer, not via a cellphone).

Lately some of the levels have been taking a week or weeks to get through. Then after I get through the hard levels, I get right through a few more easier levels fast. Then I'm stuck again!

Everyone else who used to play, and who got me started months ago (including family), have given up except for 2 friends who are a bit further than me.

I think it goes up to 500 and some levels which I hope to finish in this century..lol..

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone still play Candy Crush?

congratulations on getting so far!

no, i only play on occasion.......my favorites are words with friends, mini golf matchup, and bluzz trivial 2......those i play daily.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Yes, I play. I don't pay to move up either. You are wayyy beyond me. Mazel tov!

Regular Contributor

I have an ipad I play all my games on. I'm not sure if this tip will work for you but if you advance your clock 3hrs ahead it will give you 5 games right away. I move up my clock click into my game to make sure the games are there, then change my clock back , then start playing again. If it works its nice you don't have to wait Til they load again.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the congrats, it wasn't easy. I have great patience. Sometimes I take a break (when I'm ready to slam the screen..lol).

Thank you for the tip on the clock too Abby! That is a great idea!

Here is a tip. I watch You Tube videos of whatever level I'm having trouble with and that has helped me pass some levels.

PS) I also play Words with Friends, Dice With Buddies (which is like Yahtzee) and Song Pop (you guess songs of all eras and that I am good at because I love music).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

The only game I play is on my 60"" TV set via my wi-fi 3D Blu-ray player. It is called Mahjong Fruits.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I've never played Candy Crush or even looked at it and not only that, the only games I play are Hoyle card or board games that are on my computer. Not interested in anything else. I remember when Angry Birds came out and everyone was talking about that. I never played it either or even bothered to take a look. No big deal to me....have fun to those of you that enjoy them.

Super Contributor

Yes, I still play but I'm still stuck on level 149 for weeks {#emotions_dlg.angry}. I also won't pay to buy extra lives or things to help with the game so I'll just keep trying and trying LOL

Congrats to you on level 421, WOW!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Yes. I'm on level 655. Don't even know how in the world I got there. I know I've spent a lot of time on other levels but this level really seems to be aggravating and impossible. I'm convinced these games require only some skill and mostly luck in the hand you are dealt so to speak. I think after failing ""x"" number of games you are dealt a doable hand. I'm finally getting tired of it and may quit. Why exasperate myself? It's supposed to be fun.

Super Contributor

i have not played it in sooooo long - even though it is still on my phone. i play candy mania which is basically the knock-off candy crush but you don't have to buy anything to get to any other level. i am on level 107. having played the two i like candy mania so much better.