Respected Contributor

Don't Be Tardy Episode Tonight - Kroy's disclosure

Well, looks like Kroy's parents/family really didn't like his decision to marry Kim and let him know.

He disclosed tonight that he doesn't talk to them any more. Looks they didn't approve of her before or after they got married.

Very sad, but I can understand it. They must've been horrified when they found out who she was and learned about her. She's awful. The language she uses in front of those kids is horrible.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

Re: Don't Be Tardy Episode Tonight - Kroy's disclosure

He is an adult, he has a family of his own. If his parents are going to judge the woman He loves, than they deserve to be shown the door and be out of his life. What rude judgmental parents!
Honored Contributor

I saw an episode where his mom and sister were at the bridal shower. I've always thought Kim's parents were odd.

Respected Contributor

truth of the matter is.................as long as she floats his boat, that's all that really matters....................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 colliemom3 said:

I saw an episode where his mom and sister were at the bridal shower. I've always thought Kim's parents were odd.

Her Mother looks ill...anorexia maybe? Her face looks sunken in like someone sick.
Respected Contributor

I always thought that his family must've been very upset, worried, and disappointed about his choice.

How could they not be? I'd be sick if my son wanted to marry someone like her.

But, we don't know if they really made a big deal out of it, or if Kroy & Kim overreacted and were actually the ones who lacked tolerance.

Sad situation. Now neither one of them talks to their parents.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Lion said:

I always thought that his family must've been very upset, worried, and disappointed about his choice.

How could they not be? I'd be sick if my son wanted to marry someone like her.

But, we don't know if they really made a big deal out of it, or if Kroy & Kim overreacted and were actually the ones who were lacked tolerance.

Sad situation. Now neither one of them talks to their parents.

Many people do not. Family can cause a lot of problems and grief.
Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 8/31/2014 colliemom3 said:

Her Mother looks ill...anorexia maybe? Her face looks sunken in like someone sick.

She sure does. I read that she's a drug addict and an alcoholic on TMZ website a while back. Who knows if it's true, but I'm suspicious that it's true or that she suffers from some sort of illness.

Respected Contributor

Don't forget that Kim got pregnant only 2-3 months after first starting to date Kroy.

Given her history of having a "Sugar Daddy" to support her, getting pregnant that quickly could definitely looked like she was trying to trap a good-looking, rich football player. I can easily see how his parents must've felt about that.

But, once they could see he had his mind made up, they should've found a way to deal with it.

It's a sad situation all the way around. I can't help but wonder if Kroy has refused to speak to them even if they've tried to mend the rift and make things better.

- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

Take a lesson here parents. I have seen this happen many times in families. My MIL was never fond of the fact that I had two children from a previous marriage when I met my DH. She is no longer in our lives. My husband is an only child, if only she could have seen the damage she was doing. Instead, she is now heartsick that she has lost her only son.

Kroy said that Kim had tried to make things better with his parents. Didn't work, so they are out of their lives. I get it, I really get it.

I have learned from seeing this in other families and my own, of course. I would never let it get so bad that my child would have to make a choice.