Contributor

QVC Birthday Post Card, Tote Bag...UGH!

So in the past the Q would send a Birthday card faked signed by the host with 10% off a purchase. So yesterday I got a postcard showing if I order in the month of September they will send a Tote bag.. I see the flap on the tote is stamped QVC... sorry that is a turn off I would rather have a few dollars off shipping than a tote...ungrateful I know! Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Birthday Post Card, Tote Bag...UGH!

Lol No doesn't sound ungrateful. Who wants a cheap made in China tote advertising QVC? lol

Honored Contributor

well, something is better than NOTHING.....which is what i got this month......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

How do you rate a birthday card from the Q?
Respected Contributor

The last time I got a birthday card - many years ago - it was free shipping on any one item. I remember I ordered the crab cakes because I never wanted to pay the high shipping to try them. I would not exactly want a tote bag with QVC on it either.
Valued Contributor

I don't think I have ever got a birthday card from QVC.
Honored Contributor

I've never received a birthday card, either, but I don't know how QVC would have my birthdate, anyway.
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared}Birthday gift...what??? After all the money I have spent here...I have never received a birthday card, discount or gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 september said: I've never received a birthday card, either, but I don't know how QVC would have my birthdate, anyway.

i have a Qcard so they would definitely have my birthdate.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

No Q card. I just checked my online profile, and it isn't listed there. Now that I know that the gift is a tote bag, I'll just keep my birthday a secret!