Esteemed Contributor

The Strange, Angry Woman at the Store Today

Husband and I were at Rally House today buying Royals' baseball shirts for our grandsons. I grabbed a tee to try on and was waiting for a salesperson to unlock a dressing room door. As he opened the door, an aggressive woman stepped in front of us and walked into the dressing room. The sales guy said to the pushy woman -- I'll open another door for you, this lady was first. She said.... no you won't. I've been all over the store looking for a salesperson to open the door. If I don't go in here, I'm going to kill someone. She slammed the door. The sales guy apologized. I said, it's not your fault. I've worked retail before and I understand people bring their problems into the store. He said he was going to share her comments with his manager. When I exited my dressing room, this lady was screaming at her husband because he brought her the wrong size. This may be an over reaction, but I felt I was in the presence of evil. She could have been pretty, but every inch of her face looked so mean.

Have you witnessed this kind of behavior in public lately?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Re: The Strange, Angry Woman at the Store Today

Yes...she is a bully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

She's one of the mean girls from high school...all grown up.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

She needs anger management classes. Hope she doesn't drive............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like a poster child for the definition of ""bully""!

Honored Contributor

IMO this isn't about being a bully. To publicly threaten to kill someone is out of control and dangerous.
A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

Lucky she did not come in with a gun....very scary all the fruit cakes out there not on medication......
Respected Contributor

She was out of control probably having a bad day. I have seen people like that in stores and I always let them ahead of me. Who wants to get into some kind of confrontation with someone unstable? Not me, that's for sure.

Respected Contributor

I can't imagine carrying on like that in public. She sounds like a battleax. I feel sorry for her husband. Regarding the dressing room, I also can't imagine the staff not allowing the customer who had to summon him to use the room first. And if I had been in line and knew she left to get someone, I'd have let her go first.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

Mental Illness.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust