Respected Contributor

Shake It Off - Viewpoints Theme Song!!! :-)

Love it! Love her! Extremely talented and beautiful too!

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate,hate.....I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake......Shake it off!

Link to video

Enjoy!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: Shake It Off - Viewpoints Theme Song!!! :-)

Very catchy tune and lyrics.

Honored Contributor

Love her and she is "Shaking it off" for the haters. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} The more you hate her, the more exposure she gets. Rock it Girl! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I think she's adorable and great in the studio but she does on occasion sing off key live and that is not hate, it's a fact. Since she has increased the size of her band she's able to sing live without so many glaring mistakes...her 3 backup singers plus all the loud and varied instruments have served her well. If I was a bopper I'm sure I'd buy her music but doubtful I'd pay to see her live. Smile

Respected Contributor

My girls LOVE her. I'm not a fan. All her songs sound the same to me.

Respected Contributor

Also good theme song for women with control presentations (;
Respected Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Azcowgirl said: Also good theme song for women with control presentations (;

Well, I buy the Women with Control pants...the slim pants as a matter of fact and they are the best...no need to try other designers.....but I guess you're not talking about that. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} a213523.

Honored Contributor

Scottie ... they are the same, but the words change. LOL It's what we called candy pop back in the day. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 8/30/2014 ILikeShade said:
On 8/30/2014 Azcowgirl said: Also good theme song for women with control presentations (;

Well, I buy the Women with Control pants...the slim pants as a matter of fact and they are the best...no need to try other designers.....but I guess you're not talking about that. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} a213523.

I was referring to the dancing (;
Frequent Contributor

On 8/30/2014 scotttie said:

My girls LOVE her. I'm not a fan. All her songs sound the same to me.

I agree totally Scottie. Really don't care for her at all.