Honored Contributor

Anyone that got a chance to see my prior post do you understand why that would have been "poofed"? I just typed a lengthy comment to those at QVC about this thread.

Nothing I said violated any Community Standards of which I am aware and I purposely left some of it out of the thread for that very reason. This was just some news about what happened locally, in our city, and was nothing more than news about a TV series some here have probably watched at one time or another. It has been on TV for 25 years now.

If someone thinks they know why please inform me will ya?

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I was just about to read your thread and suddenly it was gone. I couldn't imagine what you could say that would warrant a poof, John. Your posts are generally pretty mild.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Possibly because you made a point of saying that you were leaving things out that might violate standards they saw the possibility and likelihood of controversy.

Respected Contributor

Probably because the thread would have morphed into talking about guns and their use. Anything regarding the topic often becomes heated.

Respected Contributor
On 8/28/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Probably because the thread would have morphed into talking about guns and their use. Anything regarding the topic often becomes heated.

Yes, that's probably it. I did see it & posted a comment that was benign without any opinions about gun control.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the replies from those that got a chance to read it. If the moderator wants to take discussions to this extent of censoring on this Bulletin Board? It was not like this in past years, and I do understand fully that there are many more participating now, at times, but numbers alone does not necessarily predicate that someone will take a rational discussion to unacceptable extents. Think they can at least wait until that time, should it even arise.

Makes me wonder if it time proficient.

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor
Gee this a private board that q owns. We should feel blessed to have it. Look at the standards.
Respected Contributor

The real in reality thread is still up. I just read it. Unless there is a different one.

Honored Contributor

Was this The Real in Reality post? It's still there, if that's the one.

Respected Contributor

Your thread seems to have been revived.