Contributor

IN PROCESS....anyone else notice this?

I almost never post anything but I was wondering.....the last few times I have ordered from QVC, my order has sat in the IN PROCESS mode for sometimes as long as 6 days or so before it ships...Is this new? I hadn't ordered in quite some time so did I miss a change in policy, etc.....I now have a Dooney bag on order and it has been sitting in the Process mode now for 4 days??. since when I placed the order, my estimated date of delivery was the 28th, and today is the 27th, I don't think that's realistic.

Honored Contributor

Re: IN PROCESS....anyone else notice this?

i looked back on my last month of orders. everything shipped within 2-3 days of the order, except items that were on backorder or advanced order.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I did in the past...now they have been much quicker 2-4 days normally. Why not call and see what is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

Yes, I have noticed........this has happened before and usually the system is not being updated but the items are being shipped as scheduled.

Respected Contributor

C/S always told me that they have 5 days....yes, it's annoying but when you choose priority mail it ships out very fast...in about 2 days and then you get it 2 days later.

Super Contributor

It's usually 2-3 days for me, but I bet some of the branded items, like Dooney, are drop-shipped from a warehouse that isn't QVC's and for some reason that takes longer.

Respected Contributor

I have a bag that shipped on the 23rd but it is still there. I hope the system is wrong.