Respected Contributor

It's probably just me, but receiving that dreaded you returned too much letter that everyone talks about just took the 'sail' out of buying from the Q.

I didn't stop entirely but I have slowed tremendously. I can't remember the last time I have gone a whole month without a purchase. I am more apt to look elsewhere than risk the chance something won't fit or be defective so I just don't order.

I wonder how many others have made a conscious effort not to buy after they have received the letter. I know it's just a reminder to think twice before ordering but it has made me think twice that I really don't want to risk anymore returns.

I know they don't miss me, there are plenty of other people who have "made up" for my lack of buying.

Frequent Contributor
So what happens if you keep returning things now? Will they no longer sell to you? Has this actually happened to anyone?
Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 Caitlin Bree said: So what happens if you keep returning things now? Will they no longer sell to you? Has this actually happened to anyone?

They announce your name on The Morning Show.

Respected Contributor

One way to avoid the letter is to buy a tried and true item with an unknown item. That way it will offset your returns. For example, a tube of your favorite lipstick along with a pair of pants you don't have the slightest idea if they'll fit.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/25/2014 Lucky Charm said:
On 8/25/2014 Caitlin Bree said: So what happens if you keep returning things now? Will they no longer sell to y ou? Has this actually happened to anyone?

They announce your name on The Morning Show.

Hahahahah a!
Honored Contributor

I have returned so much over the years and have never gotten the letter. I return my items the way they were received and in the same packaging. I think when you bundle the return items in one box to try to get away with not paying individual S&H, that's when the trouble starts.

Contributor

I have returned many, many things to QVC, and have not received the letter. I do wonder what the "formula" is to warrant one receiving the letter.

Super Contributor

It's funny,I never seem to return anything I purchase from HSN or SHOPHQ. Only QVC. I have had to return the last 5 clothing items for being too big. Not sure if they are changing their sizing or what. I always check the click here for measurements, but everything seems to fall off my shoulders. Guess I'll have to shop the malls where I can try before I buy.

Super Contributor

If they don't want people to return items the Q should make their sizing consistent and improve quality. I purchased only a few items this year and two things stopped working after two months.

Ridiculous.

Super Contributor

If I received a letter saying I was returning too much, I'd quit buying all together, cut up the QCard and never order from them again.

There are plenty of options for purchasing goods and I'd go elsewhere.

I buy some clothes for my mother, it's a hit or miss with sizing. It's just the way it is.