Respected Contributor

So ....why is Orange is the New Black listed as a comedy?

I mean, yes, it is funny at times but I wouldn't call it a comedy. Would you?

Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 scotttie said:

So ....why is Orange is the New Black listed as a comedy?

I mean, yes, it is funny at times but I wouldn't call it a comedy. Would you?

There was a discussion about this on a local talk. I did not pay attention as I've never seen the show.

Respected Contributor

And now they are calling regulars guest stars on shows. This is seriously goofed up.

Honored Contributor

Very glad to see ""Breaking Bad"" taking home so many awards. I miss that show so much.

Respected Contributor
On 8/25/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Very glad to see ""Breaking Bad"" taking home so many awards. I miss that show so much.

LOL! No offense deep but I was thinking how relieved I was that this show was over so that someone else could win the emmies!

Honored Contributor

Very glad to see "Breaking Bad" taking home so many awards. I miss that show so much.

LOL! No offense deep but I was thinking how relieved I was that this show was over so that someone else could win the emmies!

I know what you are saying, but it was just better than so many other programs during the years it was produced. I can see that there are shows on now that will steal BB's thunder in the future. I've never seen "Game of Thrones" or "Orange is the New Black", but they must be really great shows.

Respected Contributor

Very glad to see "Breaking Bad" taking home so many awards. I miss that show so much.

I know what you are saying, but it was just better than so many other programs during the years it was produced. I can see that there are shows on now that will steal BB's thunder in the future. I've never seen "Game of Thrones" or "Orange is the New Black", but they must be really great shows.

I never watched any "Breaking Bad" so that is probably why I get so bored with them always winning everything.

Haven't seen Game of Thrones either. But I have seen Orange is the new Black and while it is different than anything else and holds your interest, I don't really see it garnering the kind of awards that other shows have. Individual performances maybe but not the show itself .

Honored Contributor

OITNB is a comedy drama, however I have not watched the Emmy's in a very long time, they do not honor many shows I think are worthy of recognition.

Respected Contributor

I still think James Spader was robbed. He should have been at least nominated.

Honored Contributor

I still think James Spader was robbed. He should have been at least nominated.

No surprise here, fortunately viewers drive the real recognition, thankfully.......