Frequent Contributor

Come on L. Robertson you were challenged lets see the bucket? Everyone else is seen what about you?

Esteemed Contributor

This sounds like bullying.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor
On 8/22/2014 Star bright said:

Come on L. Robertson you were challenged lets see the bucket? Everyone else is seen what about you?

Oh please, more Lisa bashing? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} ........

Show us all the photo of YOU with a bucket of ice water on your head. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

She does have a choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

There isn't 'a law'.........I'm sure that she (as I) donated to that important cause. No need for ice. JMO

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I really don't see how the OP is bullying Lisa Robertson. True, she doesn't have to, but it'd be fun to see, if Lisa wanted to that is. I understand if she doesn't.

On a lighter note, Alberti did the ice bucket challenge. He's rather cute, in my opinion. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

Why does everyone think Lisa wouldn't do it? Anyway, I saw Joan Rivers did it and a few times at once because she was challenged by 3? people.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

It's stupid for anyone to think a person is obligated or has to take a challenge. What are we, in grade school?

Honored Contributor

How is it bullying?

I can't see her doing it anyway. She works out in full makeup and hair. I doubt she's going to have a bucket of water dumped over her.

Frequent Contributor

Huh???? Lisa with wet hair.... I don't think so!