Super Contributor

I thought LAST month was Christmas Misery

Why another 24 hours of misery so soon?
Valued Contributor

Re: I thought LAST month was Christmas Misery

There will be another one in September, October, November and weekly in December (maybe weekly starting after Thanksgiving). Been the same way for years.

Respected Contributor

I rarely watch anymore at all but when I did at least these shows were a little different than the usual yawn products over and over and over.

Valued Contributor

it might be year-round on the shopping channel
Respected Contributor

I have it on the best authority that they've been following your posts on this forum and they've planned all these 24 hour Christmas programming just for you!

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I like these shows as I can buy my Christmas stuff now and can concentrate on my baking later.

Super Contributor

I'm sorry your entire day is ruined.

Super Contributor

Gosh you should tell the person who has locked you in your chair and forced christmas on you to change the channel. Nobody should be forced into a miserable situation.
Honored Contributor

As I mentioned on another similar post, QVC has been doing this for many, many, many years. Not sure why it comes as a surprise (and annoyance) to some. It's easy to check the programming guide on line. If the day's programming is not of interest to me, I move on to something I prefer to watch. No biggie.

Honored Contributor

I don't like many shows that seem endless - Dooney, jewelry, fashion, etc but others like and enjoy them and buy so I don't watch. A shopping channel's programming is not even close to something I would find causing me misery. Life has so many things to offer to blame a shopping channel for your misery!!!