Super Contributor

I don't know why the thread was closed.......it did not seem out of line for me...........I will be only helping his dad another few weeks hopefully.........I come back home and go to bed. His dad has to go to work while someone is recovering from an injury at his job.......he has to be at work at 5:15 am.........so that is why I am going to his home at 5 am......it has been so hard staying awake but you know it does give me something to do and he is such a joy and I wanted to help........that is what I do for people...........I help people in need.........he did not ask me I asked could I help and he said well, he did not want to put me out but since his sister has children it would be too much on her and I live a few doors down........I know he cares for me.......believe me he would not have me around if he did not like me......too many other women willing to help him..........so thank you ladies and I have to keep moving........the disease I have will not kill me per se..........there is just no cure and it is so painful..........some days it is horrible but some days are better and I am going to keep praying and believing for my healing while here on earth with our Savior Yeshua. {Jesus to most people, but since there is no J in Hebrew......he was not called Jesus but Yeshua}. Anyway I am sure this will be closed also.

I hope you get the rose candle....it was so worth it and I hope it lasts me for years and years. I don't burn them all the time.......I should because I can't take them with me when I die..............lol........I would have never loved flamless candles had I not been given one.

Super Contributor

Re: To answer your questions

Well, I am tired........I rested all day today and going to bed now. Maybe this 5 am getting up will help me sleep better but I do come home and rest back in bed..........but usually for only two-three hours. I am trying to push myself more. Today I could not. Hugs to my friends.

Respected Contributor

Goodnight RRR you are kind hearted. Just take care of your self. I am usually up at 4am but I don't have to leave my home. I am sure the little boy enjoys being with you and appreciates that you are being nice to him.

Honored Contributor

RRR: Good evening and sleep well. Nice of you to help your BF's son. They live nearby, which is a plus for you, and them, too. Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

Hard to imagine millions of people go to bed at a reasonable time, get up early and stay up, awake all day. And are productive...physically and/or mentally and/or intellectually. And then go to bed at a reasonable time and start all over again. Its called personal pride, sense of accomplishment.

Honored Contributor

I must have missed the thread. So now you are babysitting your boyfriends son at 5 am? Sounds like he has found childcare for free. How long are you doing this 5 am care?
Valued Contributor

On 8/20/2014 TruthTelr said:

Hard to imagine millions of people go to bed at a reasonable time, get up early and stay up, awake all day. And are productive...physically and/or mentally and/or intellectually. And then go to bed at a reasonable time and start all over again. Its called personal pride, sense of accomplishment.

Oh the irony of your moniker...

Since you are such a truth teller what is your other nic?

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor

On 8/20/2014 TruthTelr said:

and imagine, they never even mention it to anybody. Almost as if it is..........expected.....

Valued Contributor

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Esteemed Contributor

RRR...If it makes you feel good to help your friend by taking his son to school once in a while you don't owe explanations to anyone. If it gives you pleasure to help someone, good for you. Just make sure you take good care of yourself and get the rest you need.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam