Esteemed Contributor

When did they stop showing all the usual night time people....Nancy Grace...etc...all I get is the Forensic Files...I am use to that program on the weekends...but not the weekdays...what the heck happened...and when did it happen....

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy is on every night here. I don't watch it anymore but shes on. And on the weekend I see those forensic type shows too while Im flipping channels.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

For a while, they were showing reruns of "What Would You Do?". They're only interested in showing court cases.

Esteemed Contributor

well I don't like N.G.....but once in a while I would watch some of the others...but now they are gone and all I get is the FOrensic Files....my sister, who lives in Michigan, doesn't get those programs either....

thanks for your replies...guess my cable company didn't want to pay for them...or they like scary stories....lol....

Valued Contributor

Jane V. Mitchell is on at 7PM (EST). NG is on at 8PM (EST). Dr. Drew is on at 9PM (EST).

I think they used to rerun them later in the evening but I don't think they are doing that anymore.

Valued Contributor
On 8/19/2014 MathisFan said:

Jane V. Mitchell is on at 7PM (EST). NG is on at 8PM (EST). Dr. Drew is on at 9PM (EST).

I think they used to rerun them later in the evening but I don't think they are doing that anymore.

They did, they would repeat them at least once, I liked it, so if I missed one, I could see it later on now Jane, Nancy and Dr Drew are on once then they just show Forensic Files, over and over and over and over and over and over and over. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

I am very unhappy with what they did to that channel. For several days now the attorney I like whose name I think is Joey Jackson.has been running the show but from day to day we don't now what we will be getting. I won't be surprised if it eventually goes away. I enjoyed Vinnie but I understand he left. I don't care if I never see Nancy Grace but I enjoy Jane Velez Mitchell and the daytime shows they had discussing recent events. I guess the ratings are down and if they don't do something to make them go back up we can kiss HLN goodbye.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Frequent Contributor

OP, I am in Atlanta and I get Nancy Grace at 8:00 PM (don't watch her though)

Esteemed Contributor

JVM & Nancy Grace are on every night here fueling the Ferguson, Mo case. Seven women are missing in one area, but Nancy is going for the ratings in Mo. Forensic files is in their place every Friday night. I'm sure when Jody Arias resumes trial they will again fly to Phoenix. HLN has certainly gone downhill.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not getting any of them....at all...the entire evening is just the Forensic Files.....I can't stand NG...but I do like Jane and Dr. Drew....but to be honest....I didn't always tune in to them on a regular basis...so I don't know when they stopped showing them....