Super Contributor

Decorating Suggestions Please

Hello..........how can I decorate with crystal paperweights in the shape of a diamond.....I have the colors pink, clear and light purple and they are so pretty......where would you put them and not on paper......???? How to decorate with them????? My boyfriend saw that I liked them and he got them for me..........such a nice gesture of him. SO I need to place them somewhere or in something or something. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Decorating Suggestions Please

I think they would just shine if you place them on a mirrored surface. Like one of the little oval ones that are sold to set perfume bottles on?

Super Contributor

That is a great idea. I can go to a store and purchase a mirror.........

Honored Contributor

Do you have a glass topped table? Do they match any rooms in your house? Is there enough room on a window sill or two. For the glass to catch the sunlight? They sound pretty.

Honored Contributor

Taymor Antique Oval Mirror Trays, SilverSomething like this. About $23 on amazon.

Respected Contributor

Your really fast September and that is a nice suggestion for RRR.

Super Contributor

Oh this is beautiful............and no I don't have a window where it can shine........but I love the suggestions.

Super Contributor

Thank you thank you

Super Contributor

You can buy lighted bases to set them on. Check Amazon.

Type in: ""lighted bases for crystal"" and you'll be shown several.

Esteemed Contributor

If you have an end table next to your sofa you can display them by setting them in a circle. I agree they would be pretty arranged on a glass tray but they'll be fine on top of the table alone. They will be dust collector's but every couple of days it will only take a second or two to wipe them clean. They sound very pretty and will always catch the eye. How sweet of your friend to buy them for you and I know you will enjoy them.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam