Super Contributor

does your DH or SO have that really annoys you? I will ask "what would you like for dinner"? Answer "I don't care, whatever you feel like fixing". I will say " how about ... and ..." He will then say "how about ... and ..."? Why not just suggest that in the first place? Same for "what would you like to do today" and so on. Minor, I know, but annoying!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

A house is not a home without a cat!
Super Contributor

We don't fight about it, but it is annoying! I guess I need to get out more!!{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor
He will ask me what shoes he should wear or what tie or something. I just get dressed and never ask anybody what I should wear. Lol
Honored Contributor
When my husband washes his hands, he picks up the liquid soap, squirts it in his hand, then sets the bottle down facing backwards! Drives me absolutely nuts!
Trusted Contributor

The way he puts the dishes to dry in the dish-rack. It'll be a plate, then a cup, then a bowl, then a lid, then 2 more plates, then one mug in the middle. (a row of this)

I put all the plates in by size, bigger in the back to smaller in the front, then with bowls and all cups/mugs off to the side in the rack so when it's dried you can grab one big stack of plates to put away at once. It just seems like my way makes more sense, a time saver. Cool{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Yep, men are from Mars! LOL

Regular Contributor
DH is color-blind, so every time he gets ready for work, etc., he asks "Does this match"? I tried to explain that black, brown or gray slacks go with almost every shirt he owns. Guess he is more fashion conscious than I thought.
Super Contributor

At least he has an excuse! LOL

Respected Contributor

Everytime I speak to my husband he says ""what?""

Im going to snap one day

Respected Contributor

Wow, I can't think of anything right now.

I am sure it will come to me later...