Honored Contributor

If we could put man on the moon...

Why can't we find "Rachel" and the rest of the gang from Cardmember Services and shut em down?

After a respite, Rachel has been calling our house at least once each day. We let it go straight to our answering machine, but as her message starts to play, we shout to the phone "hi Rachel"!

Seriously irritating, these calls.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Re: If we could put man on the moon...

Where, oh where is the "LIKE" button when you need it? It does go by spells...we'll come home from work every day for a week or so and that message will be on our machine!

Honored Contributor

I have gotten 5 calls today from a number that pops up as 343-4. I blocked it, but it varies slightly and still comes through. It's some cash advance people. So annoying.
Honored Contributor

Here we go vermint ......

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Can you block Rachel, Gidget? She's sneaky though and has more than one number. The DNC list is a joke.
Esteemed Contributor

It's the job of Congress to look out for its citizens. They can find a way to put a stop to all the calls and permanently. They just haven't been pressed enough.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

On 8/14/2014 tansy said: Can you block Rachel, Gidget? She's sneaky though and has more than one number. The DNC list is a joke.

Yeah- Rachel has multiple numbers. She has such a pleasant voice to be such a pain in the....I wonder what the real person, the person who voiced Rachel, really thinks about her work.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Does Rachel call herself? LOL

Respected Contributor

On 8/14/2014 Preds said:

Here we go vermint ......

Haha! Thanks, Preds!

Regular Contributor

A lot of these nuisance calls come from boiler room operations in foreign countries and are thus beyond the reach of the FCC, your state's attorney general, etc. One of the dead giveaways is when the "area code" in caller ID is a country code.

Just ignore. Don't even pick up the phone. If its family or friends they'll certainly leave a message.