Honored Contributor

Bachelor in Paradise Chat ~ Spoilers

Did anyone catch the last episode? It looks like Ryan Putz broke both ankles or legs jumping off that balcony.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bachelor in Paradise Chat ~ Spoilers

Saw that last night; I just ended up posting on the Bachelor thread. Sorry just saw this one.

Honored Contributor

And why was Ben, a grown man using a lime green Ninja Turtles backpack?

Valued Contributor

Yeah, we saw that too. Not sorry to see him gone. Maybe the backpack was his son's and it made him feel "connected" somehow?

Honored Contributor

Why would one bring a love letter on a dating competition show? Not too bright, lol.

Respected Contributor

This show is so bad in so many ways! I watched it twice and that's enough for me.!

Esteemed Contributor

Ha. Husband and I watched the show for the first time this week, in between watching MLB. My grandson has the green turtle bag. Didn't this guy bring his son to the Bachelor show to meet the Bachelorette? Amazing how these 'parent' contestants put their lives on hold with kids at home in search of.... well, nothing. Maybe in search of a vacation with drama. Won't watch again. Not being a snob, but such little substance.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Looks like the next addition to the house is not a fan favorite, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/12/2014 Fortune said:

This show is so bad in so many ways! I watched it twice and that's enough for me.!

You're so right--but you're smarter than me...I've actually managed to watch every episode and it gets worse and worse! What's wrong with me? LOL
Esteemed Contributor

One episode was enough for me.