Esteemed Contributor

Just read on Google, that Whoopi dissed Barbara Walters during a test show. I heard that it was a "not so thinly veiled statement"......{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Rosie is coming back and they haven't replaced Sherri or Jenny yet. Their final show is Monday (pre-recorded of course)..... So, they are already gone..... So is Bill....

Super Contributor

According to Whoopie, that just did NOT happen.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey RCG - how is it going with the mohs???? Have you gone yet????

Super Contributor
On 8/9/2014 sophiamarie said:

Hey RCG - how is it going with the mohs???? Have you gone yet????

Hey, hi. Yes, I've had two of them so far. The one on my temple went fine, though I was shocked at how big the incision was. However, the one between my lip and my nose was much trickier. It is still healing. I won't go back for the other one which is in the same area only on the opposite side until September. To think I thought I could have those two done at the same time! My surgeon was not of a mind to try that, and after the numbness wore off, I could understand why. I looked as if I had gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson and I could only eat soft foods that didn't cause me to open my mouth very far.

Super Contributor

I read Thursday was the last day for Sherri and Jenny. A big deal was made about the fact Whoopi was not present for their final show.

I believe Whoopi is far too smart to diss Barbara W in public. Whoopi has said it is not easy for women her age to get work in show business. I'm sure she collects a big fat pay check thanks to BW. I doubt she'd bite the hand that feeds her.

Honored Contributor
I'm inclined to believe whoopi when she says it did not happen. Whoopi Goldberg is not stupid.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

It sounds invented, to me.

Honored Contributor

Never watch the show, but it sounds to me like they're trying to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Who's left?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

I remember reading that Whoopi gets $5M per year and she begged them to let her go also..... when Sherri's contract wasn't renewed. I don't think $5M is a lot - for someone like Whoopi anyway. JMO

I am starting to like "The Talk" a lot better than "The View"... At least those women don't talk all over each other and they don't screech either. They are all there every day, with the exception of maybe Sharon, who is gone more than anyone else. I like them all...... They have the same hot topics on both shows, mostly - ......

Joy Behar was a guest on a show recently and she said that The Talk is scripted and The View isn't......Hard to believe since they seem to have the pictures ready to pop on the screen when they are talking about something. I know they are given topics to discuss and they can say whatever they want to w/o being scripted. Maybe that's what Joy meant. I always liked Joy......

Super Contributor
On 8/9/2014 sophiamarie said:

I remember reading that Whoopi gets $5M per year and she begged them to let her go also..... when Sherri's contract wasn't renewed. I don't think $5M is a lot - for someone like Whoopi anyway. JMO

I am starting to like "The Talk" a lot better than "The View"... At least those women don't talk all over each other and they don't screech either. They are all there every day, with the exception of maybe Sharon, who is gone more than anyone else. I like them all...... They have the same hot topics on both shows, mostly - ......

Joy Behar was a guest on a show recently and she said that The Talk is scripted and The View isn't......Hard to believe since they seem to have the pictures ready to pop on the screen when they are talking about something. I know they are given topics to discuss and they can say whatever they want to w/o being scripted. Maybe that's what Joy meant. I always liked Joy......

Why would Whoopi have to beg them to let her go? She could choose to not renew her contract.