Contributor

Is Mary Beth working full time?

Either I'm not watching at the right times or she's not working 4 days a week anymore. Saw her this morning after several days of not.
Honored Contributor

Re: Is Mary Beth working full time?

I believe the hosts are standing in for other hosts who are on vacation. I secretly enjoy seeing 'mixing up' many shows and many (not all) hosts. It's refreshing.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

They're fully staffed now with new hires and others back from maternity leave. So they don't need to do so much camera time.

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Deb1010again said:

They're fully staffed now with new hires and others back from maternity leave. So they don't need to do so much camera time.

So, this begs the ?, do U work for QVC?

Honored Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Skylands said:

So, this begs the ?, do U work for QVC?

I was just going to say - How the heck do we know what schedule any of the QVC hosts work? Nor is it any of our business. MBR does a regular wed AM show with Linda Davies from LC.

Honored Contributor

I rarely see MBR because I think she's on at times I just am not watching.

It's summer. Hosts on are vacation all the time. Maybe schedules are being changed around to fill in.

Super Contributor

They are working even when they are not on the air....
Honored Contributor

And how would WE know the answer to the OP's question?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Yes,I see her daily. Why does this same question arise about almost every host if they take a day or two off or something. They do have lives, schedule changes, etc.

Respected Contributor

Not really full staff though. I think Shawn is off for moving or vacation and Albany said she was going on vacay too. Maybe they had to postpone time off until the maternity leaves were over.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••