Respected Contributor

Okay, speaking of emoties (and yes, we were) respond to the following post with JUST an emotie!

Today is my 10th wedding anniversary!

Respected Contributor

Re: Okay, speaking of emoties (and yes, we were) respond to the following post with JUST an emotie!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Super Contributor

Re: Okay, speaking of emoties (and yes, we were) respond to the following post with JUST an emotie!

I don't think I can on my iPad..can I just say ""congratulations"" to you and your cowboy?????? (What biancardi posted!)
Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

Congratulations Minky. Wishes for many many more.

Can't say that with just an emotie.

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Donna, if you're going to post in emotie excess, I just don't know what to think about that. lol

Ok, here's mine, Minky!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Kiss{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.blush} <~ That last one means have a great time celebrating!