Respected Contributor

His latest show, CNN's The Hunt, which just premiered this month, profiled a man who'd been wanted for a couple of years since he skipped bail in CA. Someone recognized him after the show aired, and he was located in NYC. A shootout ensued and the suspect was killed. Ironically, given Walsh's family tragedy, the guy's suspected of abusing a couple of young children.

Along with this newest venture, after his success with America's Most Wanted you have to hand it to him and his team (and vigilant viewers) for their successful efforts in apprehending suspects.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Re: John Walsh Does It Again

I saw that. The man has dedicated his life to this cause and I admire him so much. Kudos to CNN also for giving him the time slot that would reach out to more people than his old show. I didn't see that episode, but I will make sure I do.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I agree with Ford. He's a great man.
Super Contributor

It's hard to believe that if Adam had lived, he would be turning 40 this year.

So sad what happened to him.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Honored Contributor

John Walsh is an amazing man.

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Yuban3 said:

It's hard to believe that if Adam had lived, he would be turning 40 this year.

So sad what happened to him.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

wow!!! time really does move on quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, he has helped children a lot along with Polly Klaus's Father. Polly is the little girl in Petaluma, Ca that was taken from her bedroom and the killer still on death row after all these years.

They seem to think The chair is inhumane, what about the victims death?.

Esteemed Contributor

Hugs to John Walsh. We sure are a better country for men like him.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

I admire John Walsh.

Respected Contributor

I like him too.

I was watching Dateline the other night about a missing nursing student (such a sad story) and Polly Klass' dad was involved in the search. He has started an organization to help locate missing people.

Link to webpage

I admire these people who give their loved ones a name and try to do something good from something so bad.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy