Contributor
Good morning. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to "watch QVC live" this morning besides me? All I get when I try to watch is a white screen telling me to sign in!. Totally frustrated right now! . When I try to sign in like the screen asks me to, all I get is the white screen repeating the request!. I had no problems at all yeaterday watching the live feed. Totally confused!
Super Contributor

No problem here.

Honored Contributor

I can see the live feed with no problem. (iMac, iPad)

One thing: I saw a notice in the wee early morning hours about maintenance on the website.

This usually sends up red flags for potential weirdness with certain features.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Try deleting cookies and cache, then quit the browser and relaunch it. With luck, that'll clear up the problem.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I saw that notice this morning, too, but had no problems that I noticed. That was not normal. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Preds said:

I saw that notice this morning, too, but had no problems that I noticed. That was not normal. LOL

Hi, Preds!Smile

I think their notices about "maintenance" should include a statement that says:

"Prepare for a bumpy road ahead, gird your loins, we've just updated the website again!"{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova