Esteemed Contributor

Which State would you Like to Visit that you've Never Been to Before?

I've already been to Hawaii, so I would like to visit Alaska. I understand it's so very scenic and beautiful.

I'd also like to visit Arizona (in the winter, please.)

What state would you love to visit?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Re: Which State would you Like to Visit that you've Never Been to Before?

I'd love to visit Hawaii. I've been to Alaska and it's beautiful.

Honored Contributor

going with an easy one......hawaii!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Colorado. My son has been living there for almost a year, and I really need to get there soon.

In addition to the fact that he and his wife live there, it's a beautiful state, and I like the outdoor lifestyle.

Honored Contributor

New Mexico, specifically Santa Fe.

Super Contributor

SO many.............more of Florida, more of Alabama..........maybe Arkansas, parts of it.........I want to go to St. Louis again.........Carolina's...........Georgia....back to California.

Honored Contributor

Oooh. Hard to narrow it down to one. I've been really lucky to visit quite a number of states in this gorgeous country.

Wait a minute, Sunny, you chose 2!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I'll follow suit.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Because of 2 of my dearest friends, and their photos and descriptions of their home state and current one, I'll choose Montana and Oregon.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hawaii but to narrow it down the North shore of Oahu? and the banzai pipeline! surfing!

Super Contributor

On 7/28/2014 september said:

Colorado. My son has been living there for almost a year, and I really need to get there soon.

In addition to the fact that he and his wife live there, it's a beautiful state, and I like the outdoor lifestyle.

I grew up in Colorado, and yes you do need to see it soon September!!! It's such a gorgeous place with so much scenery... the foothills and mountains, but even in the central part there are parks and trails. If you even enjoy the outdoors a little bit, you will be in awe of the beauty. There is no bad time to visit Colorado... the spring is gorgeous, the summer is fantastic, the autumn leaves in fall are a must see.... when you see entire mountains covered in gold shimmering Aspen leaves, it sort of takes your breath away. Of course the winter is great too, although the snow can be a pain, but the sun comes out and melts it off quickly. There are even some sand dunes in Colorado that most people don't know about. That is a fantastic place to visit.

As for me... I've been fortunate to travel and see many states, but still have so many to see. I've never been to Hawaii or Alaska, so those would be on my list. I would also like to see Washington state and Oregon, never been there. We have such a vast and beautiful country, and while I've been "through" many states, there are so many parts I've never seen. I would love to spend more time viewing the east coast, and also the southern states... I've seen plenty of the midwest.

Honored Contributor

This one is easy for me - i want to see Alaska.