Super Contributor

Your review of Bliss Lights?

Just received the green ones. DH is mesmerized, but doesn't know how expensive they are. I think they look wonderful against the plants and trees, but I'm not really excited about the effect on the house. My intent was to replace the hundreds of lights I put in our shrubbery with the Bliss lights. I guess my problem is they just aren't as bright shinning on the house as I want. WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THEM IS WHITE/CLEAR? Is there a technical reason why, OR, as I suspect, a marketing ploy to come out with white later on so people will reorder? Gosh, I sound like a conspiracy freakSmiley Sad. Thoughts?
Honored Contributor

Re: Your review of Bliss Lights?

We love our green ones. There is a wooded buffer behind my house and that's where the lights are shining. It's especially wonderful if there's a bit of wind. I'd like clear ones, too.
Respected Contributor

We bought the blue last holiday season. As much as I love them, I thought they covered a bigger area. Our house is the middle house on a cul-de-sac and we thought we would be able to see them further down the block. They are expensive but, I think we will buy another set of blue and just place them closer to the house. We placed them pointing toward a large beautiful Ironwood tree and the blue against the green tree is really pretty.

I too would like them in clear. I understand the newer lights cover 50 feet.

Valued Contributor

According to the Bliss website ""White lasers don't exist at this time ...""

Super Contributor

Thanks, Marp. I'm still suspicious about the clear! Lol
Respected Contributor

We bought every color last year in fact some we ordered doubles. I have to admit that I am disappointed that they don't cover as much as I thought they would but I am keeping quiet because I wanted them so bad. But they are not what I thought they would be. Plus they really are expensive and every night I have to sit in here and worry if someone is going to walk up and just take them.

Respected Contributor

Demitra .....I'm holding out for white/clear or amber , and I too am not convinced that they don't have them on hold, waiting till sales start to slow down on the colored ones !! Is it true that they now cover 50 ft.?
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the ones from HQ that mix red & green. They were much cheaper & are beautiful.

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 pupcakes said:

I bought the ones from HQ that mix red & green. They were much cheaper & are beautiful.

Did you receive yours pupcakes? I'm still waiting for mine.

Respected Contributor

I prefer my lights in a particular location, these seem to be all over the place. Plus they are expensive and would like to have clear bulbs. I'm not buying them.