Super Contributor

Just dropping by to say hello

Wow it's been forever since I've been on this forum. I don't recognize many names anymore! Fiance is away on business and I had a little free time. Hope everyone is doing well and happy

Speaking of Happy, check your email friend

Fluffy, how are you dear?

Im going to go do a little reading on here so Talk soon

Max

Honored Contributor

Re: Just dropping by to say hello

I said ""hello"" to you but it looks like webbie ""poofed"" it. See if this one goes to the same place.

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Hi I remember you. Whatcha been up to?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I've been here and I don't recognize many names. Good to see you, Sweetwood.
Honored Contributor

Hi Max,

Good to see you. Smiley Happy

Hope all is well with you. Congrats on your engagement. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't be a stranger.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Well, well, well......look who came in to join us....... Gosh, it's good to see you here.......

How the heck are you???? So, you have a fiancé now...... when is the wedding going to be?

Yes there are a lot of different nics on here, but some are the same folks only different nics.....you know how that goes......

I'm ok now......but was having a very difficult time with vertigo......still have a little dizziness, but not near what it was. Four weeks ago yesterday I fell outside the back door to the building, and it took me about 1/2 hour to get up......no one in sight either. Got some pretty nasty bruises, but they looked worse than what they were because of the thin skin I have now......because of meds and old age......LOL......

How is little Max? Bet he has really grown. Hope you stick around a little on here tonight.

Super Contributor

Hello..........nice to see you post. Wishing for you a wonderful week.

Super Contributor

On 7/28/2014 ShowMe said:

Well, well, well......look who came in to join us....... Gosh, it's good to see you here.......

How the heck are you???? So, you have a fiancé now...... when is the wedding going to be?

Yes there are a lot of different nics on here, but some are the same folks only different nics.....you know how that goes......

I'm ok now......but was having a very difficult time with vertigo......still have a little dizziness, but not near what it was. Four weeks ago yesterday I fell outside the back door to the building, and it took me about 1/2 hour to get up......no one in sight either. Got some pretty nasty bruises, but they looked worse than what they were because of the thin skin I have now......because of meds and old age......LOL......

How is little Max? Bet he has really grown. Hope you stick around a little on here tonight.

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that you fell. Think of this though it could have been awful had you fallen and broke a hip. I told you before about wearing those stilettos to the grocery store Smiley Happy

Max is almost 5 now and beginning school. He's so sweet and cute and just a kind young man. My son and daughter in law and he are coming next week for a visit. Everything is great here, not sure I'll ever get use to this area but this is home now. Wedding is near Christmas!! I don't get on here but once in a blue moon, working 12 hour days don't allow for much relaxation! Stay in touch and please retire the high heels my friend. Hugs

Regular Contributor

Good to see you, Max. Smile

I haven't been around either. I was shocked when I saw how long it's been since I posted. Visited and read, but no time to post.

Respected Contributor

Hello there.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder