Occasional Contributor

Fake blonde overly synthetic clip-on pony tails??

Where is the stylist?? It looks terrible. Very unrealistic, bordering on silly. I'm shocked!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fake blonde overly synthetic clip-on pony tails??

Being artificial today is often desirable among the younger gals. Look at how many 'items' are artificial on todays females...eyelashes, implants of all sorts, hair colored that is not your natural color, cosmetic surgeries, etc....

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

A clip on is merely a fun accessory. It is not meant to be anything but fun...changing things up, a night out. Its not meant to be serious, pretending it is your real hair. Its no different than anything else you put on, do that is not permanent.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not meant to fool anyone, just meant to be fun.

Trusted Contributor

For whatever little it's worth, I was shocked also. Really surprised when I looked at the TSV at midnight and saw the platinum blond pony tail. I would think a sophisticated, polished look while presenting fashions for the day would have been appropriate and more in order. Then again, Lori with her Logo fashiond always looks as though she hasn't bothered to either shower or comb her hair. I guess I'm out of touch.

Esteemed Contributor

Now I 'get it'. Yes, she did look odd. You have to be convincing to be a blonde. She could never be convincing.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

Who remembers ""Kanekalon?"".. It was this really shiny fake hair that they made wigs out of in the '60's......
Frequent Contributor

I remember "Kanekalon". I had many wigs back in the late 60's early 70's all of which I am sure were made out of that synthetic hair. I loved wearing the wigs - I could be a blonde, a brunette, a redhead - it was great. But I must admit that the pony tail last night did not look good - fun or not - it looked bad!

Honored Contributor

I really don't like fake hair on anyone. It just looks, well, fake.

Super Contributor

On 7/28/2014 SurvivedOne said:

A clip on is merely a fun accessory. It is not meant to be anything but fun...changing things up, a night out. Its not meant to be serious, pretending it is your real hair. Its no different than anything else you put on, do that is not permanent.

^^^^^this (: