Esteemed Contributor

Amazon Customer Service the Greatest

I have said this before. Ordered an item June 28th and just used this weekend. The top was defective, so I could not use, no pressure. I called Amazon CS and not only did they exchange the item, didn't have to return, and am getting in two days. My returns take two weeks plus on the Q, and CS usually has to e mail Corporate, which I can do, and never hear from them again. More and more shopping Amazon. Not all the Q difficult, but never that fast on shipping or returns.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon Customer Service the Greatest

I agree. I rarely have to call their CS, but when I do they're top-notch. And their reps are so friendly & helpful! It's so much fun to shop Amazon...I just love it.

Respected Contributor

Amazon customer service is so good it's uncanny!
Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Justice4all said: Amazon customer service is so good it's uncanny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Amazon Customer Service the Greatest

And I agree!

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

They're great until you get your account hacked. I haven't used Amazon since my account was hacked and they had a very "OH WELL WE ARE SORRY BUT., OH WELL!" {#emotions_dlg.blink}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

I found reviews on others who had their accounts hacked at Amazon and they were welcomed with the same "OH WELL" attitude. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot speak to being hacked but their customer service is awesome for solving any problems that arise out of buying listed products.

They must have careful control of their outside vendors. I was send a wrong item. I called and within two hours the company called me back and admitted the problem and told me to keep the item, free of charge since they were the one who make the mistake.

The second time around a product was broken and Amazon sent me a new one within two days. No return needed.

Super Contributor

kind of new to Amazon. since I'm not a 'prime member' or whatever, is there a way to check on shipping (esp. free) before I submit an order? can't seem to find a way. sorry for interrupting

Honored Contributor

We bought an expensive wall clock from Amazon.. sorry to say it quit working - it was unreturnable so I wrote Amazon and because it was just over the limited time, they gave us the choice of full refund or replace item. We selected full refund- they had UPS pick it up and the full refund was already done before UPS picked it up. Very happy with their customer service.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I have had some issues...with the amount I order from Amazon it is only the nature of the beast. I have not had ONE issue where I was not happy with the outcome..even 3rd party sellers I was promptly handled. Just one issue took more then a couple emails but other then that..prompt!

I could go on and on about the wonderful CS with them..you get bad items or mistakes..it happens.

I ordered this vacuum for the pool that I took a chance on..reviews ran both ways..I ordered it and sure enough ..the bad review was correct lol..I requested a return label..I didn't have the box it came in..as my son didn't realize I wanted to keep it..so he put it in the recycle bin..I needed to return it without the box..luckily had one to fit..and didn't have tape..UPS actually taped it up for me nicely..and Amazon also scheduled a at home pick up for me...it was fantastic.

Another time I ordered my step Mom a Kindle for Mother's Day..she lives out of state and was hesitant to tell me she didn't like it as it was such an expensive gift. I could tell about her lack of enthusiam working it..(old school...technology is not her thing lol)..and I asked her if she wanted me to return it..she said if I wouldn't mind but didn't want to hurt my feelings..30-days was fast approaching ..with a weekend and all..Amazon again scheduled a pick-up for me..and only deducted $5.95 or something like that for the return..as it was nothing wrong with it..and the return was because they didn't want it..I was fine with that..by the time it was picked up and processed..it was a couple days past 30-days and they gave me not one problem.

I ordered a three piece glass coffee table set in the living room (this was crazy to begin with as they billed me before it shipped as it was back ordered by a week..and gave me $100 credit for their mistake..)..the base was crooked a bit..as the leg didn't fit properly as the hardware were not the correct size..they actually sent a entire bottom section instead..but no hardware lol..so I called..and they were sending out the hardware..supposedly...it was on order..In the meantime I was having company and didn't want lopsided furniture so I went and bought new hardware at Home Depot..and it totally slipped my mind..About four weeks later I notice a Credit on my bank account. They credited me back the entire amount of the furniture..follow up email said since they would not guarantee when/if I would receive the hardware they were refunding my money and do whatever I wanted with the items..Wow..talk about CS!! They were perfect with the hardware I bought..less then ten bucks!

I check Amazon first for everything all the time!!!!

Great CS..Free 2-day shipping with prime (although I am not fond of that sure post or whatever where they turn it over to your local Post Office..)

The only thing I noticed with Amazon is you need to watch your prices..they fluctuate pretty good ..not sure why..but if you put something in your cart and you know it is cheaper then other places..chances are you better buy it..as it will change. I did that with a Fisher Price High Chair I wanted for my daughter (grandson)..it was $99 Amazon and about $129 elsewhere..I put it in my cart..thinking I would buy it in a month as he wasn't quite ready..it went up to $139..and all over the place..the day it hit $95 is the day I bought it LOL