Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county......7/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies......monday night, beginning of a new week......and time for another installment of the real housewives of orange county at 9pm eastern time. who will be around watching tonight? last weeks episode had 1.68 million viewers. tonights episode will be followed by game of crowns and then watch what happens live with vicki.

warning: out of the country vacation coming up probably next episode! LOL {#emotions_dlg.w00t} there will only be 17 regular episodes for this season, so we are almost coming to a close on season 9.....will there be a season 10? my guess is yes, even though the ratings have been down.

SEASON 9, EPISODE 15

"Valentines and Birthday Whines"

<h3>Lizzie has a rough birthday, while Tamra and Shannon struggle with inviting Shannon on their trip to Bali.</h3>
Ep 15: Valentines and Birthday Whines

Heather and Tamra decide to take a girls trip to Bali, but they struggle with whether they should extend an olive branch to Shannon. Meanwhile, Lizzie has one of the worst birthdays ever. Later, love is in the air when Heather throws a spectacular Valentine's Day dinner party with sexy games and shenanigans.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......7/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I will be watching ....and I may complain about the girls on the show but I still hope it does come back next year.

I can easily say goodbye to Miami.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......7/28/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Judging from a promo, I think Vicki will call Tamra out on her lies, specifically re Heather and Terry taking down the Dubrows. I can't stand a blatant liar, which she is, but I doubt she will be dumped because she certainly does add drama, though I could do without her, and lately, Heather, because she has lied also about Shannon, whom I happen to like.

Super Contributor

Ohhhhh could this be the episode where Tamra goes screaming off into the night??? Maybe not, because that looks like it was some dinner party where Lizzie confronts Tamra. I have to say, I like this RHwives show the best, so much drama and screaming. Aside from the NY leg toss, this takes the cake. I'll be watching.

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Jules5280 said:

Ohhhhh could this be the episode where Tamra goes screaming off into the night??? Maybe not, because that looks like it was some dinner party where Lizzie confronts Tamra. I have to say, I like this RHwives show the best, so much drama and screaming. Aside from the NY leg toss, this takes the cake. I'll be watching.

LOL i think they are saving the confrontation for BALI.....you know they can never just have a normal vacation.

the "NY leg toss episode" was actually the highest rated episode of the rhony season i believe......i guess aviva DOES bring it. Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Though this isn't my favorite one, but of course I still watch it. LOL...

Sunshine, hope you aren't mad I started a thread last night. I knew you must be out because you always start them before the show starts.

I just had to comment on how annoying Milania was.

Also I heard that Eileen Davidson is joining the cast of RHOBH, she played Ashley Abbott on Young and the Restless, do you know if this is true. I always thought she was so pretty.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I'm so sick of Tamra- with her black-hole eyes. She acts like a lunatic to stay on this show...she's boring, ridiculous, & I'm tired of her fake crying. Blech.

Respected Contributor

I read today that Tamra is having marital woes.. Eddie apparently flat out refused to go to the reunion even with Bravo throwing $$ @ him. He is done with Tamara's drama and fighting with the other women. LOL it took him this long?
Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Caravaggio said: I read today that Tamra is having marital woes.. Eddie apparently flat out refused to go to the reunion even with Bravo throwing $$ @ him. He is done with Tamara's drama and fighting with the other women. LOL it took him this long?

I've seen many posters talking about the look on Eddie's face for the last 2 seasons. He's looked DONE for quite some time now. Who could blame him? Run Eddie, RUN!

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

Though this isn't my favorite one, but of course I still watch it. LOL...

Sunshine, hope you aren't mad I started a thread last night. I knew you must be out because you always start them before the show starts.

I just had to comment on how annoying Milania was.

Also I heard that Eileen Davidson is joining the cast of RHOBH, she played Ashley Abbott on Young and the Restless, do you know if this is true. I always thought she was so pretty.

oh no, of course not!!! i was out last night for a while so i could not start it during the usual time, but please do start one if i am late or not around at the time. Kiss

yes, i think it is true.....on a few other threads we had been discussing eileen davidson joining rhobh. they got rid of two and picked up two. i THINK that camille and possibly adrienne will make some appearances, but not be full fledged housewives again.