Super Contributor

I wonder why she keeps the same hairstyle, raccoon eyeliner and dark dyed hair for 30 years now? Most of the hosts on shopping channels go through style changes as time goes on.... it makes me wonder what is under all that dark thick hair with bangs... I think now that she is older, it looks just bad on her. Obvious that she is aging as we all do... but she seems to hang on to her style from when she was 30 years old. She has got to be in her mid 60's going on 70 by now.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she's even going on 100? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Who cares? She looks terrific and apparently has plenty of energy, so what's your problem?

You just crack me up {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor
On 7/28/2014 sunala said:

Maybe she's even going on 100? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Who cares? She looks terrific and apparently has plenty of energy, so what's your problem?

You just crack me up {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Ditto!

Honored Contributor

Thirty years ago she had really short hair. I'm also pretty she had curly longer hair for a time. She looks spectacular with the look she has now.

Can't find something to complain about the Q so complain about another shopping channel's host here. Makes no sense!!!

Esteemed Contributor

If she likes how she looks and feels good about it, I say good for her. None of my business.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I like her and she looks great.

I don't know why some here have to continually trash how other women look.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 CrazyDaisy said:

If she likes how she looks and feels good about it, I say good for her. None of my business.

ITA! It's not a look I would want for myself and I bet she wouldn't want my look...:-)

Honored Contributor

OP must be shackled to her television.

Maybe someone should send a rescue party.

Super Contributor
On 7/28/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

OP must be shackled to her television.

Maybe someone should send a rescue party.

Respected Contributor

"makes me wonder..." LOL gotta say - I am glad you wonder about such things as clearly the wonder never crossed my mind.

Seriously though, if it works for her - and she is happy that is the key.

On another board sombody posted "do women really judge other women by their handbags.." and this thread certainly shows just what womean are judged on...no joke.