Super Contributor

Piper Perabo's wedding dress

On the plus side, at least it's not strapless. On the minus side, I don't like it at all. I don't like the yellow veil with the silver dress. I'm not going to say it's hideous. I'm sticking with "it's really not to my taste". I normally like Michael Kors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2708322/Piper-Perabo-wears-shimmering-silver-gown-yello...

Remember the thread from over the weekend about women who go out looking like they just got out of bed and didn't make any effort? Apparently some men get married like that {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I have no idea who either of them are. I did see Coyote Ugly, but wouldn't recognise her.

Respected Contributor

Re: Piper Perabo's wedding dress

I think the outfit is cool! Not what I would choose for myself but she looks fabulous. Her new husband....don't even know what to say about him....

Didn't recognize her at first but when after looking up her filmography I reocognized her.

Honored Contributor

Maybe without the yellow veil...nah, still badSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

The dress is okay. I don't love it. The yellow veil is strange. But her husband looks awful.
Trusted Contributor

I don't like anything about it, dress or veil. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor

I like the dress and the golden veil. Different.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

Not a fan of it, but the most important thing is she obviously likes it. Its her dress, her day.

Respected Contributor

the dress is very pretty, but the yellow veil doesn't seem to go with it. But hey, what makes her happy!! It is her day to celebrate.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

I like the dress for an awards show or something like that but not a Wedding. Her hubby looks horrible IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

She is very cute in her TV show ""Covert Affairs."" Seems a very likable young woman.

Glad to see her hubby got dressed up for the event. Yikes.