Honored Contributor

On QVC's size charts the 1x has a hip measurement of 49" . The hip measurement for a 1x on the TSV pants is 44 " . Seriously?!?! 5" smaller than the person's actual hip measurement. You would certainly have no wiggle or jiggle - you also would not be able to breathe.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, QVC buried this one quickly.

Respected Contributor

I do not know what you mean by they buried it already.

I ordered it in black as it is the perfect outfit to have available for funerals. The pieces are versatile and the fabric doesn't wrinkle. We've all been caught off guard by a death and the last thing you need to do is worry about shopping for an appropriate outfit. The navy would be a good choice too. It also comes in petite which doesn't happen often.

Honored Contributor

It went to page 3 within min. I liked it - which is unusual for me with WWC. But when I checked the sizing - no way would I wear pants that would be stretched over my butt as these would be. NO FORCE ON EARTH would make me wear that. And if you got the size for the pants to fit the rest would all be way too big.

Honored Contributor

Are you saying QVC moved your thread to page 3?

I haven't checked the sizing on the TSV yet.

Honored Contributor

Low hip measurement is 44. 1X size chart is 47-49. I know there has to be a fair amount of stretch in the pants.

The bad thing with sets is if you are a different size on top and bottom, which many women are, it would be impossible for this to fit correctly.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would have done the set in a two-tone look like they displayed in the picture.

The sizing is way off, however. Would have been better to do the sets like this (so that people could have purchased it as a two tone). Get rid of the dress as dresses are really hard to fit sometimes for women (top is larger than bottom and vice versa)

pants & skirt - one set

tank & cardigan - one set

I would have purchased both sets like that...

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Super Contributor

doesn't this conform with "that's why we sell separates, because we're different sizes top and bottoms"????

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 misspammie said:

doesn't this conform with "that's why we sell separates, because we're different sizes top and bottoms"????

yep, that does confirm that saying!!
lol

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

i am not a different size on top and bottom - I always wear the same size. This PRODUCT is sized way smaller (5"") than QVC's size chart listed for a 1x and I bet they are similar in all sizes. They are cut way way skimpy in the pants.