Esteemed Contributor

Where is the Real Housewives of NJ thread?

Am I missing it? Milania is in such need of discipline. I cannot believe Teresa lets her child act like this. I guess I shouldn't expect much because your children are a reflection of you. Terrible.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

Re: Where is the Real Housewives of NJ thread?

Milania is a spoiled brat! She screams and throws tantrums like Teresa.
Honored Contributor

this is the official thread now irishgrl! thanks for starting it. i was out at a party tonight and just got in so i have not watched tonights episode. i will watch it at 11:30. i am watching the ending of tonights episode of game of crowns and then i will watch watch what happens live with the twins of rhonj.....nicole and teresa. last weeks episode only had 1.64 million viewers which is down about half a million from the season premiere.

SEASON 6, EPISODE 3

"Trash-Talking"

<h3>Joe and Melissa are hoping to rake in the money with their new business -- a state of the art trash truck.</h3>
Ep 3: Trash-Talking

Joe and Melissa are hoping to rake in the money with their new business -- a state of the art trash truck. Meanwhile, Teresa focuses on her dessert line, Fabilicious, and invites friends and family over to try out her new recipes. The taste-test turns sour when Teresa breaks down under the stress of her family’s trouble with the law. While Amber feels badly, the Giudices' legal situation has her mortgage-broker husband, Jim, keeping his distance. And when the twins hear that someone has started a rumor about Nicole, it becomes clear that things are about to get messy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Omg, milania needs her mouth washed out with soap. And structure. It's soooooooo bad. My mother would've let me have it if I even remotely spoke to her like that -- much less all the time. I'm sorry, but it don't like Amber. She drives me nuts. And Teresa saying "why is this happening?" Um, because you are liars and crooks??? Duh! Wake up and quit being a victim. I CAN NOT stand the victim mentality. Can not. Next week is gonna be crazy.
Honored Contributor

I'm here! So not into this season so far. Maybe I need time to warm up to the new women. Melissa was clearly looking to get something started at the clothing store. Is anyone else looking forward to the new season of Below Deck next week?
Honored Contributor

by the way......rhoa watchers......nene will be on hsn tonight at midnight to kick off her line and her TS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 FUTURE said: Omg, milania needs her mouth washed out with soap. And structure. It's soooooooo bad. My mother would've let me have it if I even remotely spoke to her like that -- much less all the time. I'm sorry, but it don't like Amber. She drives me nuts. And Teresa saying "why is this happening?" Um, because you are liars and crooks??? Duh! Wake up and quit being a victim. I CAN NOT stand the victim mentality. Can not. Next week is gonna be crazy.
So true....Teresa ad Joe admitted to being cheats, liars and crooks to the Feds....but they will not admit it on the show. Can not respect them or forgive them.
Honored Contributor

On 7/27/2014 bikerbabe said: I'm here! So not into this season so far. Maybe I need time to warm up to the new women. Melissa was clearly looking to get something started at the clothing store. Is anyone else looking forward to the new season of Below Deck next week?

i am looking forward to below deck and million dollar listing LA starting up!

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 sunshine45 said:

by the way......rhoa watchers......nene will be on hsn tonight at midnight to kick off her line and her TS.

I will DEF be passing on her line. Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

I love the MDL shows too, in fact they're my favorite reality shows now.

I don't know which one I like better; NY or LA but I love all the guys except Madison...he's a bit of a sneaky snake.