Super Contributor

My boozehound neighbors...part deux

These people are the most intrepid partiers I've ever seen; yes folk, my boozehound neighbors are at it again! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Even though I don't like them (long story, too long for me to tell here) they crack me up. This weekend they're having another weekend-long party; it started Friday afternoon and it's still going strong.

It's actually fun to listen to them holler and sing and carry on. It's close to noon on Sunday (PDT) and they're partying, boozing and singing and giggling. They're not causing a disturbance at all; in fact, the whole thing in very entertaining.

I hope they all sober up by the time the party's over; wouldn't want any drunk driving going on.

Honored Contributor

Re: My boozehound neighbors...part deux

I have some neighbors behind me like that. Every weekend is a party! However, they don't bother me....so live and let live.

Honored Contributor

They must spend a lot of money on food and drinks in order to be able to party all weekend long. I think you should fill us in on why you don't like them considering their partying doesn't seem to bother you too much.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember the neighbors but who were you last year? Why not invite yourself over. They might not notice. :-)
Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

It would bother me if it started too early...went too late...or was every weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 MadameL said:

These people are the most intrepid partiers I've ever seen; yes folk, my boozehound neighbors are at it again! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Even though I don't like them (long story, too long for me to tell here) they crack me up. This weekend they're having another weekend-long party; it started Friday afternoon and it's still going strong.

It's actually fun to listen to them holler and sing and carry on. It's close to noon on Sunday (PDT) and they're partying, boozing and singing and giggling. They're not causing a disturbance at all; in fact, the whole thing in very entertaining.

I hope they all sober up by the time the party's over; wouldn't want any drunk driving going on.

Howdy neighbor!

Honored Contributor

I bet their recycling container is full on garbage pickup day.

Super Contributor

On 7/27/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

I bet their recycling container is full on garbage pickup day.

It IS! and that's a good thing! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Why I don't like them, long story short: we had a misunderstanding a while back. I called them to ask them a question about a barking dog. She thought I was attacking her so before I could get the first sentence out of my mouth, she started yelling at me, then hung up on me. This doesn't cause friendly feelings in my heart and I think she's a little unstable and unpredictable (in a bad way) so I avoid them as much as possible.

Honored Contributor

I hope no fights break out if she is unpredictable and has yelled at you.

Respected Contributor

I would start a whoopin-and-a-hollerin' the minute they were quiet and passed out. Put the music on, preferably hip-hop with a lot of bass. Just an idea.