Honored Contributor

i needed a new trench coat - which is a winter coat for me living in Fl. Anyway I ordered one and it is marked as shipped but when I click on the tracking - instead I get an ad for QVC products - like a pop up -over the tracking info. And there is no way to remove it - no little x in the upper rt corner - no way to get rid of the ad so I can read the tracking info. I assume others are getting this as well.

Honored Contributor

Re: tracking - what the heck?

Nope. All of mine are fine.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

i see the tracking information on my orders. with no boxes or ads pop up. (-:

Honored Contributor

Sounds like I may need to call CS.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/27/2014 happy housewife said:

Instead of using the link, type the tracking number into the shippers web site. Example=If it's UPS go to ups.com/tracking and put the numbers in.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Tracking information is not up to date anyway. I find this especially true with Ebay shipping.

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 betteb said:
On 7/27/2014 happy housewife said:

Instead of using the link, type the tracking number into the shippers web site. Example=If it's UPS go to ups.com/tracking and put the numbers in.

I do this too. Just C&P the long number, and take it to UPS Tracking. The information is way more accurate. Good Luck.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I used to get perfect tracking right on the Q site, but no more. I have to go to UPS site and enter those long numbers to track. That is just how lazy computers have made me. I now complain about having to hit so many keys to find out where my package is!!

Honored Contributor

They send me a tracking number...I click on it and it will say no tracking is available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Contributor

On my computer I highlight the tracking number, then right click my mouse. A window opens and one choice is Search Google for ############ (your tracking number) . Click on that which opens another window, with the tracking number, asking if I want to track USPS or Fedex. Click on USPS and it automatically takes you to the site with your package tracking info. No need to type those long numbers.