Super Contributor

Maybe it's me again, but checking in on viewpoints, and all the replies are from days ago. go ahead and bash,,,but that's what I'm getting here.

Honored Contributor

Are you on Recent Threads or Popular Threads?

Contributor

I agree it's like Groundhog Day here. I don't even know why I bother to check in.

Super Contributor

What is the purpose of ""popular threads"".

Super Contributor

choose 'recent threads'. instead of 'popular threads'. to see all new ones. (-:

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 MaggieToo said:

I have no idea - LOL

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 MaggieToo said:

To confuse us?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Viewpoints could be a great place to come to if only we could give our "viewpoints". {#emotions_dlg.huh} I think it would work if we had some mature webbies who knew where to draw the lines and did not let their own opinions interfere. There could be a warning system in place for those going overboard. "Overboard" needs to be very defined and specific. When that is set in motion and being enforced and you find that you still can't take the heat or just don't want to that day, then simply "get out while the "gettingsgood"! I just don't understand......How hard is that"?????????

Honored Contributor

I like to come to viewpoints and mix it up a little with others, but I go away at times because I get tired of good topics getting taken down. I know it is Q's site, and they can run it however they want, but if you are going to offer up a category like Viewpoints, then lets get to it and have some actual opinions left standing. Sometimes coming here and posting just feels like a waste of time, because it isn't going to be left standing anyway.

Honored Contributor

I never see any ""Viewpoints"" topics listed under 'view all categories'. I always have to select it separately and I don't understand why.