Trusted Contributor

People Who Hate Cat's ----------

Will come back as Mice in their next life.

Just to warn anyone that this might apply to!

Although, who could hate Cat's??

Respected Contributor

Re: People Who Hate Cat's ----------

I don't hate cats........just not a big fan of them, more of a dog person................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Regular Contributor

I don't hate cats, but don't have one. Our oldest daughter was allergic but would beg us to get one. Now she is glad we didn't because they bother her much more.

One of our neighbors has a cat that comes around the neighborhood and hunts the mice. We really like him!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a dog person, don't own a kitty.

I drop off a case of wet dog & cat food to my local no kill shelter as a donation.

Super Contributor

I had cats for many years....up to three cats at one time. My last cat died at age 19...I realized that I just never want another cat, cat box, cat fur, cat scratches.....etc. I do not miss any of that. My one dog I have now is much simpler and much more loving than any cats I ever had. My neighbors cats all come into my yard and pee and poop....guess I allow it as they keep the rodents at bay.
Honored Contributor

I love cats but when these two pass on I have promised my husband that we won't get another so it's easier to travel. I can't say I'll miss the cat litter though.
Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 SUHSE39 said:

Will come back as Mice in their next life.

Just to warn anyone that this might apply to!

Although, who could hate Cat's??

I like the way you think.

let's extend that out to dogs and all other animals as well. anyone who hates or hurts them will come back as their prey in their next life. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I used to think I didn't like cats..that I was more of a dog person, but then the right cat came into my life. He came to my front door, and made a racket until I let him in. He let me know that he was meant to be in my life. I can't imagine it without this little demanding, yet endearing, critter.

As far as travelling goes....I find it fairly easy with a cat. A weekend away is no big deal..we can leave out enough dry food and water to take care of 2-3 days. Anything longer than that, just requires someone to come by once a day. She'll scoop the litter box, repenish the food and water, and just keep an overall eye on things for us.

A cat is really a low-maintenance pet.

Honored Contributor

I've always been a big cat fan. Currently have one. I haven't had luck with dogs. As a teen, I delivered newspapers and was bit by a dog.

Honored Contributor

How can anyone hate cats?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment