Trusted Contributor

Article on Yahoo news today about Bing Crosby with pics of daughter and wife....wow.

(Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP). Mary Crosby speaks on stage during the American Masters “Bing Crosby: Rediscovered

Mary Frances

(Photo by Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP). Kathryn Crosby speaks on stage during the American Masters “Bing Crosby: Rediscovered

Kathryn

Esteemed Contributor

Mary Frances looks OK, but I do like her better with the dark hair and her original lips. Her mother is almost 81 and is not going to look like she used to, whether she had work done or not, although I think it's pretty obvious that she has, of course.

I also think (hope) that might be a really unflattering photo shot/angle. I'm just going to leave it at that because I like her. Smiley Happy

Here she is with Bing in 1976 on a Christmas special. She was very beautiful. Time marches on....

Valued Contributor

Kathryn use to be just beautiful in her younger days..

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/23/2014 MomOf4 said:

Kathryn use to be just beautiful in her younger days..

Oh, what a lovely photo. I just love that '50's look. Very pretty. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

What is it with so many women getting cheek fillings, lip injections, eye jobs and other things done to their faces. They look so comical and not in an entertaining way.

Honored Contributor

here are mother and daughter in july 2010, when kathryn was doing a musical show about bing and about their life together.

8MCKCFHKL.jpg

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/Theatrical_Musings_50/Kathryn_Crosby_In_My_Life_With_Bing...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/23/2014 sunshine45 said:

here are mother and daughter in july 2010, when kathryn was doing a musical show about bing and about their life together.

8MCKCFHKL.jpg

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/Theatrical_Musings_50/Kathryn_Crosby_In_My_Life_With_Bing...

Mary Frances look like Melissa Rivers to me here a little bit. Her mother looks pretty here too. I LOVE Florence Henderson in this shot. She looks great, and has aged very gracefully (she takes great care of herself too!). I feel like I should be able to place the other lady, who is also very pretty. I have seen her before, but am just not remembering her name.

Respected Contributor

Mary Frances looks like Rosanna Arquette.(in the original post)

Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw a bit of Melissa Rivers at first glance.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 sunshine45 said:

8MCKCFHKL.jpg

This is a very nice photo!