Honored Contributor

Mom who left kids in car while on job interview...

Gets a conditional release and is reunited with her children.

What do YOU think?

http://www.kpho.com/story/25039302/child-abuse-charges-dismissed-against-az-mom-who-left-kids-in-ca...

Honored Contributor

Re: Mom who left kids in car while on job interview...

I think this woman was out of any other options.Apparently the court agrees with me.

Honored Contributor

I felt very sorry for her...the tears in her mug shot really got to me.

She will have to set up a trust fund for the money donated to her children...over $100,000 to date.

Now she won't have a record and can hopefully get full time work soon.

Honored Contributor

I think it was a bad situation for her, but that she did the wrong thing. Should she be punished for it? Not in my opinion but I think she needs some help with parenting. Now not being a parent I cannot say what that would be. I only know that leaving anything that breaths in a hot car is not a safe thing to do at any time or for any amount of time.

This woman is looking for work and for that I commend her. I grew up in public housing where my mother was one of the few that worked, and almost all were "mothers only" families. Others stayed home and their families grew bigger, some by the year. Back then it was called ADC, and the ones that were getting this help(?) never held down a job. Fortunately I was taught to never depend on someone or anything to take care of me.

Hopefully someone will give this woman a job.

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I wish her and her family the best.

It was such a sad situation.

Respected Contributor

I had sympathy for her. I felt that she had no other options at the time and did what she had to do to get in and do that interview. Her heart was in the right place because she was trying to better herself. It's not like others you hear about who leave their kids in the car while they go to a bar and party.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

Eureka! Finally someone got it right.

Honored Contributor

Wrong post, sorry.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

FACEPALM...and the cycle continues. The courts rewarded her for bad behavior. Her stupidity will catch up to her eventually....and hope that her kids will live to tell the tale. Doesn't look good, tho'. Behavior like that just doesn't 'get better & wiser'.

Respected Contributor

Cry a few tears and get out of something. No, I didn't not feel sorry for her. And I wonder what "substance abuse" the article is referring to.