Respected Contributor

Say what you will about Lisa

…but she has the most soothing voice. Another host with a soothing, nicely moderated voice is Carolyn Gracie.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Say what you will about Lisa

Yes, I agree. Very articulate.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I enjoy Lisa R. voice, as well as Lisa Mason & Valerie Par Hill.

Valued Contributor

her voice to me is nasal and not pleasant like a southern accent ----I guess I'm saying what I will......
Esteemed Contributor

I think Lisa and David V are the best hosts they have. I don't know why people say things about her. I think she seems like a very nice person. Also I think that she knows her job very well. Same with David V. Well I don't make fun of any hosts. Every person is their own unique self!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: her voice to me is nasal and not pleasant like a southern accent ----I guess I'm saying what I will......

Very nasal to me too. Then throw in the sing songy speaking and i don't think it's all that soothing. But I do agree about Caroline Gracie's voice. I've often thought how lovely it is.

Valued Contributor

not making fun--merely commenting on how her voice sounds to me---
Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Shorty2U said:

I think Lisa and David V are the best hosts they have. I don't know why people say things about her. I think she seems like a very nice person. Also I think that she knows her job very well. Same with David V. Well I don't make fun of any hosts. Every person is their own unique self!

I agree...you know who else I enjoy? Sharon Faetsch...wish she was on more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

like Carolyn's voice---it's easy
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/21/2014 skuggles said:
On 7/21/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: her voice to me is nasal and not pleasant like a southern accent ----I guess I'm saying what I will......

Very nasal to me too. Then throw in the sing songy speaking and i don't think it's all that soothing. But I do agree about Caroline Gracie's voice. I've often thought how lovely it is.

Caroline used to be a radio voice here in LA before her QVC job. I heard her last year on one of their commercials so she must still do some voice work.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.