Super Contributor
You have got to be kidding!
Super Contributor
Oh my....A caller just told Lisa to have a Merry Xmas...6 months early.....that is sick.
Honored Contributor

Guess we will need to use that little thing...called a remote. HSN and now QVC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I love it!!!! This is the first I've watched QVC in maybe 6 months? Although we are going to see a movie and out to eat b/c Sunday is our date day, so I will miss some!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Lots of folks must love these Christmas shows. The majority rules........... I can't get into the holiday mood right now. Maybe in October, November. UPDATE: But, I truly enjoyed Lisa R.'s Christmas Show. Loved the studio setting, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Don't be such a Grinch! It's not Sunday for me yet, but they are having an X-mas special on Poo-Pourri, get on it! Even Lisa can't wait to try out the new Merry Spritzmas.... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I guess when all you have to do all day is watch QVC, it must get tiresome when it's all X-mas stuff. Perhaps try expanding your hobbies.

Valued Contributor

They have this CIJ weekend every year. Some people seem so surprised that it's the whole weekend. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I love it. At least it's not computers, mattresses, vacuums, etc.

Respected Contributor
Chinese junk that will end up at a garage sale or landfill. And all the Xmas decorations will go up in September before Halloween. It's about profits.
Super Contributor

I can't watch as the mood isn't there for me. My Christmas is always in freezing cold weather, often with snow. Today was 94 degrees.

I just can't convert that to Christmas shopping time. Not used to seeing trees, decorations, et al, when I'm barefooted in shorts., etc.

Pretty much the same stuff every year anyway. No need to watch.

Regular Contributor

If you think CIJ is bad, just wait for Independence Day in December... lol.