Respected Contributor

Has anyone else's cable company stopped carrying JTV? I have Cox and it's gone!!

Valued Contributor

Hi Fortune: I have Brighthouse and they have moved JTV, OWN and WE to their digital tier.

Regular Contributor

I just checked and JTV is still on our system (we have Cablevision).

Super Contributor

LOL, last week when our Charter Cable went 100% digital the only channel that still came through on the old sets was JTV. I commented on FB that going digital couldn't even kill that channel!

Honored Contributor

What is JVT? I have Dish Network Everything so I am guessing I should have it. Would like to see if it is something that might interest me.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor
On 7/19/2014 hckynut said:

What is JVT? I have Dish Network Everything so I am guessing I should have it. Would like to see if it is something that might interest me.

Hi, John! It's Jewelry Television.

Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 Fortune said:
On 7/19/2014 hckynut said:

Hi, John! It's Jewelry Television.

Thank you Fortune,

That ain't one I would watch for sure. I have all the stud earrings I need right now and I only buy the cheap ones or once in a blue moon wear, one or sometimes 2, of my wife's when she isn't looking.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Still here on Comcast.

Respected Contributor

Since Cox "didn't know" about the missing channel, I researched it myself. It's now on channel 50 (Cox). John, I'm glad to know you didn't miss it anyhow!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Still here with Charter. But I honestly don't know what tier it's on as we have all the tiers. There is one SD channel and one HD channel for JTV. Before they restructured there were like three SD channels devoted to JTV.

We have only just, in February, gotten a channel entirely devoted to SHQ. There is on on SD, I believe, and one on HD. The weird thing is that the HD channel says it's 1080i, but it's not full (wide) screen. Well, you can make it full-screen but then it's warped. For many years, ever since ValueVision, we only had a few hours in the day where one channel was devoted to it